The Moulin Saint- Michel is located in the heart of the Alpilles and in the Baux Valley, and has been making olive oil since 1744. Come discover the mill’s original architecture and taste the olive oils made here. Still a working mill, and also a museum with chapels and vaulted ceilings, a wonderful visit for lovers of Provence.
– AOP Olive oil from the Baux Valley
– AOC Olive oil from Provence
– Olives and olive tapenades
– Regional products
Our tour offer
– Guided tours: history of the mill, the ancient and modern modes of manufacturing, the oil discovery with a tasting.
– Visit our shop on own
– Video in french and in english
– Visit the museum and the manufacturing
– Tasting olive oil
– Open all year, even during the manufacturing
• Numbers of visitors : 50 pers. Maximum
• Prices : 3 € / pers
• Booking : Advance booking required
• Visit takes : 30 mn
• Car parking : Free car & bus parking
• Languages spoken : French & English
• Disabled access : -
• Restroom : Toilets
• Catering : Restaurants nearby
Monday at Saturday 9 to12 noon and 2 to 6 pm.