Moulin du Clos des Jeannons
The Moulin du Clos des Jeannons is a family business located in the village of Gordes.
Producer of olives and manufacturer of olive oil, the mill’s team produce 3 different oils : the AOC Provence, picked at the begining of november, with a herbaceous taste, of fresh and slightly bitter olives;The Tradition, spicy and artichoke taste picked up in the middle of the season, and the ripe fruit , which are picked later , softer but with a very strong taste of black olives and black tapenade.
In the shop, you will find local products :honey, home made jam, tapenade,biscuits, and also a big choice of cosmetics.
You can also find us in the village of Gordes with our summer shop open everyday from Easter to September.
Our tour offer
Free visit of the shop all year long even during the manufacturing season.
Parking and picnic area are free.
Tastings and visits for individuals (outside the group) are free.
Free Access to the toilets.
Guided tour on request and according to the availability of the hostesses.
• Numbers of visitors : 50 people max
• Prices : 2.80 € / person for groups of more than 10 people, free for others.
• Booking : reservation required for groups of more than 10 persons, not compulsory for others
• Visit takes : about 30 minutes
• Car parking : parking free
• Languages spoken : english and italian spoken
• Disabled access : Accessible to people with reduced mobility
• Restroom : toilet available
• Catering : no on-site catering
shop of the Mill: monday to saturday, from 9h30 to 19h non stop from april to september. fmonday to saturday from 9h30 to 18h march and october. monday to saturday from 14h to 18h from november to january Shop in Gordes: Monday to sunday from 10h to 19h non stop, from Easter to september.
MOULIN DU CLOS DES JEANNONS
LE HAUT TOURTERON
Phone : 04.90.72.68.35
Your contact : Mr Horard Guillaume