Olive oil A.O.P. of the Vallée des Baux-de-Provence
A UNIQUE PLACE, A UNIQUE PRODUCT
The Domain CastelaS relies on 45 hectares of olive trees grown organically (about 111 acres) in the Appellation d’Origine Protégée (AOP) Vallée des Baux de Provence and its own olive oil mill. It is in this magical place hundred-year-old olive groves, the Chateau des Baux and the remarkable landscape of the Alpilles hill range that we invite you to visit us all year round to discover a unique product, CastelaS olive oil. The olive oils extracted on the premises, green fruity, black fruity, aromatics will be an unforgettable taste of nature.
Olive oil AOP Vallée des Baux de Provence : green fruity, black fruity, premium bio and Seigneur des Baux.
Olive oil from France : Mas de l’Olivier and mono varietal l’Aglandau.
Aromatics : the olives are crushed with the fresh herbs or fruit. Olive Oil & Citron, Olive Oil with Thyme & Rosemary, Olive oil with Basil & Mint, Olive Oil & Ginger.
Olive based products : green and black olives, olive paste and tapenades.
Our tour offer
CastelaS is open all year round for visit of the mill followed by tasting of the different products. A movie is available to better understand all the extraction process.
• Numbers of visitors : 50 pers. maximum
• Prices : Free tour
• Booking : Advance booking only for introductory tasting on Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Visit takes : 1 hour visit for more tasting
• Car parking : Bus and car parking
• Languages spoken : French, English
• Disabled access : Handicapped accessible
• Restroom : Toilets
• Catering : Restaurants at 5 minutes by car (Les Baux-de-Provence)
Monday to Friday: from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Weekends and public holidays: 10 am 1pm and 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm