We have been making jams for 30 years... Have a jam...
JAM FACTORY – MIELLERIE – BISCUITERIE LA ROUMANIÈRE
In the heart of the Luberon, in the old village of Robion, a wonderful aroma floats in the air above a typical Provencal stone building.
The brand “la Roumaniere” was several times rewarded in jam contests, in which it participated; it was rewarded in particular “best jam maker in France” (at the most prominent contest in the catering industry INTERSUC Paris 1995) and won “la Marmitte d’Or” , a special price concerning “creativity and originality” in our recipes.
Home made workshops transform the surrounding fruits orchards into choice jams, beautiful to look and good to savor.
For 30 years, the jam The Roumanière you offers original products, from traditional Provence and exotic flavors. Our jam-masters biscuit and constantly create new recipes to unique flavors and varied across a range more than 70 flavors.
Jams: Traditional jams peaches, strawberries, apricots, our specials morello cherries with chocolate and “kirsh”, figs and “nougat”, jams with fruits from the surrounding orchards watermelon with lemon & vanilla, green tomatoes, melon with orange
Biscuits: we offer two ranges of biscuits:
– The “salted” range includes “croquants” flavoured with onion and cumin, with tomato and hot pepper, with olives & anchovy…
– The “sweet” range includes “Navettes” (on the basis of personalized recipes) flavoured with orange, or figs, or melon, or apricot…
– ”Croquants” with almonds..
– Delicious “sablés” (a kind of Shortbread cookies) with hazelnuts and lemon.
New recipes are regularly elaborated with tender loving care.
Our tour offer
– To discover our specialties, our wide variety of flavours and recipes, please note we organize guided tours of our workshops; from the reception of the fruits…. to our local shop. For information “La Roumanière “ is certified in France “destination entreprise” by CRA PACA.
– Visit our shop on own
• Numbers of visitors : Max 25 pers.
• Prices : Free tour
• Booking : Advance booking required
• Visit takes : 30 mn
• Car parking : Free bus and car parking
• Languages spoken : French
• Disabled access : -
• Restroom : Toilets on the church square
• Catering : Food service nearby
- Open everyday from April 15th to September 15th : 10 am to 12:30 and 1:30 to 7 pm Closed on Sundays and on public holidays - Open everyday from September 15th to April 15th : 9 am to 12:15 and 1:30 to 5pm
CONFITURERIE LA ROUMANIÈRE
Place de l’Église BP 20
Phone : +33 (0)4 90 76 41 47
Fax : +33 (0)4 90 76 41 41
Your contact : Mesdames KNAUF ou NOUGUIER