Conserverie au Bec Fin
The “Bec Fin” Cannery - Come to the heart of the manufacturing of our Provencal specialties
DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF OUR PRODUCTION, MEDITERRAN FISH
The “Bec Fin” Cannery – Comec to the heart of the manufacturing of our Provencal specialties
Discover the secrets of our production, Mediterran fish.
Located in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, in Cogolin, since 1991, the Conserverie Au Bec Fin offers an entire range of Provencal specialties.
We are an active and dynamic part of the local economic scene and work in close partnership with the fishermen in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, and the local farmers. The quality of our products is due to our entirely artisanal production process based on the use of fresh products, with no thickeners or preservatives. We work with seasonal products such as vegetables, basil, figs, and the current catch.
Soups and dishes from the sea: rock fish soup, Scampi soup, crab soup, mussel soup with sea urchin coral, bouillabaisse.
Vegetable soups : pistou soup, Collobrières chestnut soup, gaspacho.
Specialties : black and green olive tapenade, basil with olive oil, dried tomato paste, eggplant caviar, sardine spread, black fig confit from Solliès-Pont, dried tomatoes…
Partly-preserved sauces : fishermen’s rouille, anchovy cream, aioli, codfish paste, dill sauce, mayonnaise…
Organic range : carrot soup with coriander, Carrot soup with cumin and ginger, zucchini soup with curry, Hokkaido squash soup with curcuma, tomato soup with ginger, Provencal velouté.
Our tour offer
– Guided tour and tasting
– Visit on own
– Video in French
– Aquariums with Mediterranean fish
– Cooking classes: each participant prepares a complete meal, with instruction from our chef, with experience from starred restaurants. The meal is then enjoyed all together in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Min. 6 pers. / Maxi. 7 pers.
Price: 50 to 80 € per pers. depending on the menu
Time: 3 hours + the meal in the chef’s company
• Numbers of visitors : Max. 30 persons per group. If full bus, revolving visit
• Prices : Free tour and tasting
• Booking : Advanced booking required for groups
• Visit takes : 40 to 60 min.
• Car parking : Free bus and car parking
• Languages spoken : French and English
• Disabled access : Handicapped accessible
• Restroom : Toilets
• Catering : Food service nearby
Shop: Monday to Saturday, 9am to1pm and 2:30 to 6:30 (7pm in summer) Site: offices and production plant, Monday to Friday 8:30 to 12:30 and 2 -5 Cooking classes: Once a month, on Saturday or during the week. Full morning.