Chocolaterie de Puyricard
Le goût de l’excellence depuis 1967
COME AND SEE THE TRADITIONAL AND ARTISANAL SAVOIR-FAIRE OF OUR MASTER CHOCOLATIERS!
Discover the confection of our chocolates of excellence, our Pure Origine chocolate bars, our traditional calissons, our soft marshmallows and of our local biscuits. Starting with a video of introduction, the visit of the production area will help you to appreciate the different steps of confection of the outstanding chocolates of the Puyricard factory, which journey began in 1967.
Our tour offer
Guided tour in the heart of the production area, viewing of a video of introduction, and chocolate tasting
• Numbers of visitors : Min 10 / Max 20
• Prices : 10€ / pers
• Booking : Only by reservation
• Visit takes : Estimated duration: 2 hours
• Car parking : Free car and bus park
• Languages spoken : English / French
• Disabled access : Premises with disabled access
• Restroom : Restroom at your disposal
• Catering : Restaurants nearby
Visits – from Monday to Thursday, except in November and December – Starting at 9:30am or 2:00pm – children from 10 years old Shop – from Monday to Saturday, all year long – open all day from 9:00am to 6:00pm