The Castelain chocolate, the chocolate which makes you feel good !
CHOCOLATE, WINE SHOP AND DELICATESSEN
Located among the vineyard of Châteauneuf du Pape since 20 years yet, the Castelain chocolate shop is the unmissable place of greed!
Its top of range products are made with pure cocoa butter. They received the “Chocolates of France” label. A part of the production is certified by ECOCERT in organic farming. All the products are made in Vaucluse. From half kg big chocolate bars to the 5g little chocolates for coffee, covered almonds or traditional chocolates, there is more than 400 references created for you!
Come and visit us in Châteauneuf du Pape, Althen-des-Paluds and Coustellet.
Let yourself be tempted by our specialties:
– The “Palet des Papes”, a fine ganache with brandy of Châteauneuf du Pape covered with dark chocolate;
– The “Bouchon”, the same chocolate shaped like a cork in a bottle;
– The “Picholine”, an almond covered with dark and white chocolate;
– The “Galet du vignoble”, an almond covered with dark and milk chocolate.
Then, a wide range of chocolate bars, praline and ganache with original flavours…
Our tour offer
It’s always time to good share a gourmet break in our chocolate factory!
Exclusive experience – summer 2020
Exception course – 2h – from 7 years old
Video, demonstration, chocolate making classes with the master chocolatier, molding and lots of others activities…Advance booking
– Option Exception course – adults only
Wine & Chocolat pairing
After your chocolate course, enjoy a wine & chocolate pairing with the sommelier.
Experience course – 1h – from 7 years old
Video, molding and decoration with the master chocolatier and wine & chocolate pairing with the sommelier.
Discovery course – 1h – from 3 years old
Video, decoration of mold, wine and chocolate pairing on your own
Also … come and discover the workshops for children and adults!
- Discovery of the manufacturing workshops
- Video on chocolate making and Castelain know-how
- Wine and chocolate pairing on the sommelier side or on your own
- Making and decorating a chocolate
- Privatization of the manufacturing workshops with the master chocolatier
- Companies specifics activities
The chocolate bar: hot chocolate, macaroon, artisan ice creams, fruit juice for a gourmet break!
Children’s animations: play kit, coloring
More details and bookings of courses and workshops on https://www.chocolat-castelain.fr/contenu/22-agenda-des-ateliers or by phone 04.90.83.54.71
• Numbers of visitors : Max 150 person
• Prices : From 4.50€/person
• Booking : More details and bookings of courses and workshops on https://www.chocolat-castelain.fr/contenu/22-agenda-des-ateliers or by phone 04.90.83.54.71
• Visit takes : According to activities
• Car parking : Free Large parking lot for cars and buses easy to access
• Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
• Disabled access : Handicapped accessible
• Restroom : Toilets
• Catering : Nearby catering facilities
Open all years around - monday from saturday - 9am-12:00 and 2pm-7pm Closed on Sundays July and August - monday from saturday -10a.m - 12a.m and 2p.m - 7p.m Open on public holidays except on the 01/01, 25/12 and 01/05. 3 Sundays open before Easter and Christmas.