The wine cellar, olive oil mill, and 18th century reception hall
AOC AIX-EN-PROVENCE VINTAGE WINES OF PASSION AND EXCEPTIONAL OLIVE OILS
Nourished by the Mistral wind and caressed by the Provençal sun, Château Virant is a unique site in France as it is the only place where they make both their wine and olive oil on site. The products carry the AOC Aix-en-Provence label which guarantees the land and confirms the 4 generations of family wisdom and know-how. The awards obtained at different national and international competitions are a present testament to the constant efforts of quality and validates the respect shown for the environment and cultural traditions. Under the 3 century old archways, the Cheylan family welcomes you every day of the year to taste their products and visit the wine cellar and olive oil mill.
Wine, olive oil, olives, sweets and savory biscuits made with olive oil, candied olive caramels, Christmas wine jam, family recipe book, spices for red, rosé, and white wines…
Our tour offer
– Panoramic views over the vines and olive tree orchards
– Visits of the wine cellar and olive oil mill
– Tastings of the domain’s products
– Guided tours for 15 people or more, available in French and English every day except on Sundays and holidays
– Visit the shop on own
– Sensory panel seminars for olive oil: course materials and tasting of 5 to 15 olive oils
Duration of Seminar: 1 to 3 hours Fee: from 11€ to 30€ per person
Reservations for 15 to 30 people (all year long, except for October, November and December)
SPECIAL OFFER: One day gourmet trip in Aix-en-Provence
All the flavours, tastes and gourmet specialties in one offer.
Special offer of 10 euros per person to visit these 3 producers (tasting and sampling included) booking at 00 33 (0)4 42 54 94 65 or by mail: email@example.com
Confiserie du Roy René (calissons) in Aix en Provence
Liquoristerie de Provence (absinthe, pastis, provençal liqueurs and perfumes) in Venelles – 10 minutes from Aix
Lunch in a restaurant of your choice (you can call for help)
Château Virant can also welcome you for lunch (price and booking tel: 04 90 42 44 47)
Visit of the wine cellar and olive production of Château Virant Lançon de Provence
(25 minutes from Aix)
• Numbers of visitors : Min. 15 pers. / Maxi. 100 pers.
• Prices : Free. For guided tours, 3.50€ per person
• Booking : Reservations necessary for guided tours
• Visit takes : 1h30
• Car parking : Free car and bus parking
• Languages spoken : French, English and Spanish
• Disabled access : Handicapped accessible
• Restroom : Public restrooms available
• Catering : On site catering available, Seminars for up to 120 pers.
Every day of the year except for Christmas Day and New Year's Day from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:30