Château Pesquié is a family estate gathering 3 generations of winemakers at the foot of the Mont Ventoux. Located in the heart of Provence, south of the Rhone Valley, we welcome you all year round for a unique experience in an unusual region.
The Chaudière family, owners of the estate, has set an important goal : to express the unique terroir of the Ventoux through their wine production. Our wines combine freshness, concentration and elegance.
Sustainability is at the core of our concerns. The estate has received the label Ecocert for organic agriculture in 2018 and since 2015, our vineyards are worked upon the principles of bidynamic agriculture : rainwater harvesting, herbal teas, reduction of copper amounts…
We now export to 35 countries around the world which allows our customers to find our wines back home.
Our tour offer
We welcome you all year round for wine tourism acitivties :
– Wine Trail
– Wine tasting
– Guided visit of the winery
– Winemaker picnic in the gardens of the Château
– Wine workshop and initiation to tasting
We also organize festive events : a market with local producers, musical evenings, wine fairs…
• Numbers of visitors : Groups of 20 people max
• Prices : Prices : Visit from 10€ to 20€, Winemaker picnic 25€, Wine workshop from 22€ to 35€ - Per person.
• Booking : Booking is required for visits, picnics and wine workshops.
• Visit takes : 1.30 hours
• Car parking : Free parking area available
• Languages spoken : Languages spoken : French, English, Italian
• Disabled access : The facilities are fitted for people with reduced mobility and disabilities
• Restroom : Restroom available
• Catering : For lunch, our Winemaker picnic is available with booking only (25€ per person)
We welcome you from 10am to 6pm, from Monday to Saturday from October to April and every day from May to September